From: Karl Voit <devnull@Karl-Voit.at>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Referencing elemts of a table
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 17:55:10 +0200

Hi!

I want to define "orgtblB line 2 (row 1 to 6)" should contain the
values "from orgtblA, last line, row 2 to 7".

I tried

    #+TBLFM: @2=remote(orgtblA,@2$2..@2$7)

and

    #+TBLFM: @2$1..@2$6=remote(orgtblA,@2$2..@2$7)

but that results in a list of 6x 5 values in each field in row 2.

Here is an example of my org-tbl-reference-problem:
http://paste.grml.org/462/

Thanks for your help!

--
Karl Voit