* "Edward N. Lewis": RE:  Bug: File Links [6.33x]
@ 2011-09-23 16:46 Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2011-09-23 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: nicholas.dokos

[posted at Edward's request]
------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Thu, 22 Sep 2011 22:36:29 -0400
From:    "Edward N. Lewis" <ed.lewis1@verizon.net>
To:      <nicholas.dokos@hp.com>
Subject: RE: [O] Bug: File Links [6.33x]

Please disregard my earlier e-mail earlier this evening.

I found a solution for the display issue.

change the line in
/etc/mailcap that reads 'application/pdf; /usr/bin/xdg-open %s'
to read 'application/pdf; /usr/bin/evince %s'

Please post this thread in the event that it helps someone else.

Needless to say, I use GNU/Linux (Fedora 15)

Thanks so much for your help.

Edward N. Lewis, PE
PO Box 611
Worthington, MA  01098-0611