* Better heading links in org-mode exports
@ 2020-12-12 20:29 Jussi Norlund
From: Jussi Norlund @ 2020-12-12 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,
I would like to propose improving the naming of anchor heading links
in primarily HTML and Markdown exports in org-mode.

Here's an example of an implementation of a better naming setup:
http://ivanmalison.github.io/dotfiles/#usemyowndefaultnamingschemefororgheadings

Best regards

* Re: Better heading links in org-mode exports
@ 2020-12-13  1:25 ` TRS-80
From: TRS-80 @ 2020-12-13  1:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On 2020-12-12 15:29, Jussi Norlund wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to propose improving the naming of anchor heading links
> in primarily HTML and Markdown exports in org-mode.
>
> Here's an example of an implementation of a better naming setup:
> http://ivanmalison.github.io/dotfiles/#usemyowndefaultnamingschemefororgheadings
>
> Best regards

Hi Jussi,

This is actually being discussed already at some length in another
thread titled "stability of toc links" which was last posted to as
recently as today.  I don't know if this should be re-posted over there
or not?  At any rate, I expect you will be interested in that
conversation, as well.

Cheers,
TRS-80