From: Erwin Panen <erwinpanen@fastmail.fm>
To: David Maus <maus.david@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: file link format question - How to format link when square brackets [ ] are already in filename?
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 21:46:58 +0100	[thread overview]

David, thanks for clarifying :-)
I think I get it now.
Your example helps!

What I did (wrongly) was to exchange the outer brackets with %5B and %5D
Instead I should have exchanged the brackets enclosing 32
I get an error of the file not found now, but at least Emacs/org does
fold the link now and only leaves the description!

I guess I'll figure out the missing file problem.

Thanks very much for helping out!

Erwin