From: Erwin Panen <erwinpanen@fastmail.fm>
To: Stefan Vollmar <vollmar@nf.mpg.de>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Help installing org-mode on a MAC please?
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 15:23:20 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Stefan,

Thanks a lot for your help, much appreciated.
I've done some more searching and decided to delay using Aquamacs for now.
My reasoning is that I at least want to try to remain as compatible as
possible, i.e. linux, win XP and OS X.
Being fairly new to OS X, I already suffer from differences in keyb
shortcuts and such.

For instance square brackets put me through a lot of trouble.
I found (on azerty laptop kb) I can get square brackets in OS X using
"option + shift + (" and "option + shift + )"
However this will not work with Emacs....

Are there any specific differences in keyboard shortcuts for Aquamacs
compared to "standard" emacs the way we find it on Windows and Linux?

Thanks a lot,

Erwin