From: Ian Barton <lists@wilkesley.net>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re-align All Tables in a Region.
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 09:14:23 +0100

I have a file which contains lots of tables. The document is created by
a shell script, so when it's opened none of the tables are aligned. Is
there a command that will let me re-align all tables in a region? There
are a lot of tables, so I don't want to do them one at a time.

As a workaround I have used #+STARTUP: align in the buffer, which aligns
them if I C-c on the in buffer setting.

Ian.

             reply index