From: Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com>
To: "Sébastien Vauban" <wxhgmqzgwmuf@spammotel.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Re: huge font in column view
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:20:32 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Sebastian,

well, you org-column face says that it wants to be 122/10 points, so
that is already relatively big.  It is possible (but I am not sure)
that the factor 1.8 you have set for level on faces still shines
through as well, but I don't think this should be the case.

You need to find out how the 122 gets into the definition for org-
column.

- Carsten

- Carsten