From: "François Pinard" <pinard@iro.umontreal.ca>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Editing comments or strings in Org mode
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:46:00 -0500

Hi, Org people.

It is often suggested that literate Org programming means interspersing
program fragments within an Org file.  For practical reasons, I rather
prefer adding Org documentation into my programs.  So this helping tool
which pops out a temporary Org mode buffer with the contents of the
current block comment or (doc-)string, and which replaces the original
once the editing is done.

Some remaining issues, I know, and surely lots I do not know!  The tool
is usable enough to be shared, for those who would happen to have a use
for it.  I put it there:

   https://github.com/pinard/PopOrg

Keep happy, all!  François