* Editing comments or strings in Org mode
@ 2013-01-23 20:46 François Pinard
From: François Pinard @ 2013-01-23 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi, Org people.

It is often suggested that literate Org programming means interspersing
program fragments within an Org file.  For practical reasons, I rather
prefer adding Org documentation into my programs.  So this helping tool
which pops out a temporary Org mode buffer with the contents of the
current block comment or (doc-)string, and which replaces the original
once the editing is done.

Some remaining issues, I know, and surely lots I do not know!  The tool
is usable enough to be shared, for those who would happen to have a use
for it.  I put it there:

   https://github.com/pinard/PopOrg

Keep happy, all!  François