From: Mikhail Skorzhisnkii <mskorzhinskiy@eml.cc>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: [org-save-all-org-buffers] Saving is not reliable?
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 16:08:55 +0100	[thread overview]

I found the bug. The bug was mostly my own creation. There was a
small (but very destructive) bug in doom emacs distribution. Fixed
that bug and sent them a pull requested:
https://github.com/hlissner/doom-emacs/pull/4424

Basically I made a small snippet for agenda that makes side window
of agenda staticly sized, really small and includes only very
small portion of context related to agenda entry. And to correctly
possition it in frame, I've used wonderful doom emacs popup
syntax:

  (set-popup-rule! "^*org-agenda-side\*"
    :side 'top
    :size 0.15
    :autosave t
    :quit t)

Turns out :autosave ignores indirect buffers and sets
buffer-modified-p state to nil. Hope this is the end of my quest,
My previous solution was also very clunky.

Mikhail Skorzhinskii

--
---
Mikhail Skorzhinskii