* Re: org-mode documentation question
@ 2011-06-24  3:56 Jude DaShiell
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2011-06-24  3:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Okay, I found the typing error I was making.  I used make info but
neglected to use make install-info.  So info was being made but not
installed.  As soon as I used make install-info, and then ran info org
came up as version 7.5 on an info org command.  I've done a few makes
already before I ever knew what org-mode was but this was the first one in
which once info documentation had been created the make install step
didn't automatically install it.  One might do this in order to check
md5sum on a file before it was promoted to system-wide status or do things
with private versions but I can't think of other good reasons for this
build method.

* Re: org-mode documentation question
@ 2011-06-24  4:16 ` Jude DaShiell
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2011-06-24  4:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I just checked with make targets and the Makefile has no rule to show
available targets.  Such a rule would give builders a clue as to what
additional possibilities exist with the Makefile if it existed.

@ 2011-06-28 10:41   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-06-28 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jude DaShiell; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Jude,

Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@shellworld.net> writes:

> I just checked with make targets and the Makefile has no rule to show
> available targets.  Such a rule would give builders a clue as to what
> additional possibilities exist with the Makefile if it existed.

Can you provide a patch?

--
 Bastien