* Quick comment on the website
@ 2013-01-29 22:16 Aubrey Raech
From: Aubrey Raech @ 2013-01-29 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bit of an off-topic comment.

The website for org-mode (http://orgmode.org/) is fantastic. It's well
laid out, helpful, and beautiful to look at. Whoever's in charge of
maintaining it is doing a great job!

Thanks,

--
Aubrey

"There are two types of people in the world: those who
  can extrapolate from incomplete data."

* Re: Quick comment on the website
@ 2013-01-30  9:17 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-01-30  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aubrey Raech; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Aubrey,

Aubrey Raech <aubreyraech@gmail.com> writes:

> The website for org-mode (http://orgmode.org/) is fantastic. It's well
> laid out, helpful, and beautiful to look at. Whoever's in charge of
> maintaining it is doing a great job!

Thanks Aubrey!  I've actually waited long for someone to compliment
the new website, I'm glad it finally happened :)

--
 Bastien

* Re: Quick comment on the website
@ 2013-02-02 11:28   ` Dieter Wilhelm
From: Dieter Wilhelm @ 2013-02-02 11:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg@altern.org> writes:

> Hi Aubrey,
>
> Aubrey Raech <aubreyraech@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> The website for org-mode (http://orgmode.org/) is fantastic. It's well
>> laid out, helpful, and beautiful to look at. Whoever's in charge of
>> maintaining it is doing a great job!
>
> Thanks Aubrey!  I've actually waited long for someone to compliment
> the new website, I'm glad it finally happened :)

Ehemm: Where there is sun, there is also shadow... ;-)

For an uninitiated as me I felt the worg wiki a bit hidden, too humbly
placed in this nice and otherwise practical layout.

--
   Dieter

Best wishes

H. Dieter Wilhelm
Darmstadt
Germany

* Re: Quick comment on the website
@ 2013-02-04 23:07     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-02-04 23:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dieter Wilhelm; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Dieter,

Dieter Wilhelm <dieter@duenenhof-wilhelm.de> writes:

> For an uninitiated as me I felt the worg wiki a bit hidden, too humbly
> placed in this nice and otherwise practical layout.

Agreed, refreshing the Worg layout and promotion on orgmode.org
is on my (big) TODO list.

--
 Bastien