From: Bastien <bzg@gnu.org>
To: news1142@Karl-Voit.at
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Org-mode workshop: has anyone done this already?
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 15:50:46 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Karl,

Karl Voit <devnull@Karl-Voit.at> writes:

> I do have the please of conducting an Org-mode workshop (3x4 hours)
> for up to twelve participants.

Great!

> So far I am planning to show my (advanced) setup in form of my
> workflows for misc things as a teaser and start with basics more or
> less in the order of the Org-mode manual.
>
> I am sure that there are other people having had the pleasure of
> doing such a workshop before. Is there any course material available
> so that I might take a look on the content?

We held two "OrgCamps" in France, one in January 2011, another
one in April 2011.  The place to announce and document OrgCamps
is on Worg:

  http://orgmode.org/worg/orgcamps.html

The idea behind the OrgCamp was to let people freely demonstrate
how they use Org and learn from that.  AFAIU, a "workshop" is more
centred on sharing _your_ experience, which of course is fine too.

If any case, please use the Worg page above to share deliverables
(presentations, hacks, etc.) and feedback on how it went!

This way we can let this idea grow.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien