From: Bastien <bzg@gnu.org>
To: Boruch Baum <boruch_baum@gmx.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org, Daniele Nicolodi <daniele@grinta.net>
Subject: Re: Ignored bugs
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 07:55:05 +0100

Hi Boruch,

Boruch Baum <boruch_baum@gmx.com> writes:

>> Would you like to elaborate on why making it easy for you to contribute
>> something to org-mode that solves your problems should be of concerns to
>> the people of this list, especialy if this comes at extra cost to them?
>
> That is such a classic and revealing paragraph you wrote about yourself!
> Maybe paste it on your bathroom mirror and read over every once in a while.
> Maybe publicize that paragraph as a policy document for the project?
>
>> Cheers,
>
> Not.

The tone of your answer sounded harsh.  You may have your reasons to
be upset, but please let's try our best to avoid such tone.

You may want to read the GNU Kind Communication Guidelines:
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/kind-communication.html

I re-read them from time to time, they convey useful hints on how to
have constructive conversations.

Best,

--
 Bastien