From: Bastien <bzg@gnu.org>
To: Christian Hemminghaus <chrhemmi@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org, mail <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr>
Subject: Re: Bug: Moving org-inline-tasks produces error message [9.3.6 (9.3.6-elpa @ /home/c.hemminghaus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/)]
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2020 12:42:08 +0200

Hi Christian,

Christian Hemminghaus <chrhemmi@gmail.com> writes:

> I ran into an error message while composing structured text with
> org-mode using org-inline-tasks. The error appears when moving around
> inline tasks in my document.

yes, I confirm this bug.

The wrong behavior is here, whether you loaded org-inlinetask or not,
but the error ("Invalid...") is only triggered when org-inlinetask is
loaded.

I guess this is due to `org-element-at-point' considering inline tasks
as headlines, thus trying to move only one line.

Nicolas, would you know how to solve this (if it does not get us into
hard syntactic decisions)?

--
 Bastien