From: Kyle Meyer <kyle@kyleam.com>
To: Gustavo Barros <gusbrs.2016@gmail.com>
Cc: Bastien Guerry <bzg@bzg.fr>, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org, hhkg@protonmail.com
Subject: Re: Bug: Repeating tasks no longer appearing on future dates in the agenda [9.3.6 (9.3.6-17-g389288-elpaplus @ /home/gustavo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/)]
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 00:00:13 +0000

Gustavo Barros <gusbrs.2016@gmail.com> writes:

> I'd like to respectfully bump this bug report.
> It's an annoying regression of a widely used Org feature, is precisely
> located (to the commit) and has been reproduced by Kyle (btw, thanks,
> Kyle).
> Of course, if someone is already looking into it, and just didn't have
> the time yet, please disregard the bump.

I've sat down to work on it a few times and wasn't able to get anywhere
with the time I had available.  It's on my list to revisit.  However, as
we have no proposed fix, in my view it'd make sense to revert the
problematic commit, 39c656870.  While that recent commit may resolve a
longstanding bug in the handling of one-time delays, it causes a
regression in functionality that I suspect is much more widely used and
relied on.

I'll plan to revert the commit tomorrow.  Please chime in if you
disagree with me doing so.