From: Timothy <tecosaur@gmail.com>
To: org-mode-email <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Why is there no inline-src syntax highlighting?
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 18:19:44 +0800

Hi all,

It's great how #+begin_src blocks support 'native' syntax highlighting,
but inline src_lang{} blocks don't seem to be formatted/highlighted at
all.

I'm wondering why this is. Might anyone know?

Also, if this is just a case of no-one bothering to provide that
functionality would there be any interest in me submitting
https://tecosaur.github.io/emacs-config/config.html#fontifying-inline-src
as a patch? (see https://0x0.st/-ZRa.png for a preview, this also
includes prettifying {{{results()}}}, which I'm quite a fan of).

--
Timothy.