* html export list indentation wrong with comments
@ 2013-01-21 22:40 Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2013-01-21 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Recent git.

Commenting out a list item works properly, but exporting does not.

Export of subtree to HTML.

===

********* asdf
  1) top level
  2) another

     more

     - indented

     # - necessary to comment out this other indented list
     #
     #   without ability to comment it out in place, we wouldn't
     #   know what we were commenting out

  3) top level -- NOT :(
     - works fine in ascii (except for the extra blank line)

===

Thanks.

Samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY
can get it.  There is no hope without action.