From: Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr>
To: stardiviner <numbchild@gmail.com>
Cc: Nick Dokos <ndokos@gmail.com>, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: [ISSUE] links navigation not consistent behavior
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 15:34:54 +0200

Hello,

stardiviner <numbchild@gmail.com> writes:
> #+begin_src org
> https://www.bing.com
>
> ,* link in properties drawer
>   :PROPERTIES:
>   :END:
>
> https://www.bing.com
>
> ,* http(s) url in content of headline
>
> https://www.baidu.com
> #+end_src

> In upper example, when I link jumping from first link to next, it will skip the
> url in properties drawer.

This is expected.

The value in a properties drawer cannot be a link, even though
`org-open-at-point' would normally open it, as is done for comments.

In addition to no being syntactically a valid link, I think it is
undesirable for an interactive command to display hidden internal data.

If you want to reach it, just write a function calling

   (re-search-forward org-any-link-re nil t)

> When I try to jump backwards, some times reports "no further link found", like
> when I'm on the last link.

I think I fixed this.

Thank you.

Regards,