From: Eric Schulte <schulte.eric@gmail.com>
To: Pierre de Buyl <pdebuyl@ulb.ac.be>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] S5 export
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 16:41:22 -0600	[thread overview]

Hi Pierre,

I've taken your very thorough S5 instructions and converted them into a
single `org-export-as-s5' function.  The attached archive file holds an
s5.org Org-mode file which defines this function, as well as the ui
directory required for S5, and an html file which results from calling
the `org-export-as-s5' function in the s5.org file.

For now the results are also posted up at
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/notes/s5/s5.org
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/notes/s5/s5.html

Thanks for the clear explanation which lead to such an easy translation
into elisp.  Please let me know if you think this should be augmented in
any way, or if the defined function throws any errors on your system.

Best -- Eric