* Commit message instructions on the website
@ 2021-05-03  8:07 Jeremie Juste
From: Jeremie Juste @ 2021-05-03  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

The commit message instruction on the website
https://orgmode.org/contribute.html

The following instructions might help make commit message more precise
for newbies:

- Sentences should start with an uppercase letter (after the column) and end with a full stop
- The sentence on the first line should not end with a full stop.
- The first sentence should not start with a star.

On the website, the first line of the commit message does not start with an uppercase
after the column.

> main file/feature: overall change summary

> * file-changed.el (function-changed, another-function): Description of
> the change implemented, reference any relevant `other-functions' or
> `variables' here.
> (another-changed-function): Change something.  Use active voice,
> and avoid passive forms.  Please write in full sentences.

everything else is good.

Best regards,
Jeremie Juste

* Re: Commit message instructions on the website
@ 2021-05-03  8:27 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2021-05-03  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeremie Juste; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Jeremie,

I pushed a fix for this (though a little bit before I read your public
message here) - let me know if it needs to be enhanced.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien

* Re: Commit message instructions on the website
@ 2021-05-03 19:24   ` Jeremie Juste
From: Jeremie Juste @ 2021-05-03 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello Bastien,

On Monday,  3 May 2021 at 10:27, Bastien wrote:
> Hi Jeremie,
>
> I pushed a fix for this (though a little bit before I read your public
> message here) - let me know if it needs to be enhanced.
It's good enough for me. Many thanks again

Best regards,
--
Jeremie Juste