* two test failures on maint branch
@ 2020-09-06  4:06 Kyle Meyer
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2020-09-06  4:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Just a heads up: with recent changes on maint, I'm seeing two test
failures:

    2 unexpected results:
       FAILED  test-org-inlinetask/folding-directly-consecutive-tasks/1
       FAILED  test-org/org-read-date

It looks like the first one came with ee3c3b554 (org.el: Allow empty
subtrees to be folded back, 2020-09-05) and the second with c7abcd514
(org.el (org-add-planning-info): Use caller's `org-time-was-given'
value, 2020-09-05).

Note that, for the second, directly running the test with
BTEST_RE='test-org/org-read-date' doesn't seem to trigger it, while
BTEST_RE='test-org/' does, so there's probably an interaction between
tests.

I haven't yet taken a closer look at those commits or the failures.

* Re: two test failures on maint branch
@ 2020-09-06 21:39 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2020-09-06 21:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kyle Meyer; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Kyle,

Kyle Meyer <kyle@kyleam.com> writes:

> Just a heads up: with recent changes on maint, I'm seeing two test
> failures:
>
>     2 unexpected results:
>        FAILED  test-org-inlinetask/folding-directly-consecutive-tasks/1
>        FAILED  test-org/org-read-date

Fixed now.  The first one by fixing the test and the second one by
temporarily reverting the change that broke the test.

Thanks for reporting this!

--
 Bastien