From: Juri Linkov <juri@linkov.net>
To: Leo <leo@relevant-information.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: S-RET
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 11:49:53 +0200

>> What I miss in Org Babel is an equivalent of 'S-RET' that in Jupyter
>> creates a new code block relative to the current code block.
>
> 'C-c C-v C-d' (org-babel-demarcate-block) splits current code block into
> two with the same settings. It might be what you want. Just bind it to
> something easier to access maybe :P

Thanks, I tried 'C-c C-v C-d', but it's not exactly what is needed,
just an approximation.

When #+RESULTS: already exists after the #+END_SRC line,
'C-c C-v C-d' doesn't add a new #+BEGIN_SRC after #+RESULTS:,
it adds before it (however, this could be mitigated by evaluating
both blocks after splitting.)