From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko@nexgo.de>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: org-plus-contrib: Invalid function: org-no-popups
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 21:42:22 +0100

Moritz Ulrich writes:
> Any hints? Googling just pointed me to a mail thread where removing,
> restarting Emacs and re-installing the package fixed everything - that
> doesn't work for me.

You read that wrong.  What should work is installing, re-starting Emacs,
removing and re-installing the package in the same session, restarting
Emacs again.  But only if the package activation happens very early.

> I'm thankful for any pointers.

Another option is to remove all *.elc files from the package directory.
If a freshly started Emacs then works correctly, you can follow the
instructions on Worg of how to compile Org without make.

Regards,
Achim.