From: Toon Claes <toon@iotcl.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: export and import github issues
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 14:02:06 +0100

On Mon, Nov 16 2020, Uwe Brauer wrote:

> Hi
>
> Lately I have deal  a lot in github issues, so I thought it would be
> nice to use org for this however the only package I could find seems
> org-sync which is from 2012 but does not allow me to connect.
>
> Anybody knows about a working package?

It's not for GitHub, but for GitLab, I've written org-gitlab [1] to fill
me own needs. It's build to fit my workflow, but it might help you to
build something for GitHub that works for you.

At the moment it only does one-way syncing (from GitLab to org).

[1]: https://gitlab.com/to1ne/org-gitlab

--
Toon