From: Timothy <tecosaur@gmail.com>
To: Michael Gauland <mikelygee@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: "Org" source blocks and minted
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 12:24:01 +0800

Hi Michael,

> I want to include an "org" source block in a document as an example, and
> have it formatted with minted.

Juan mentioned an Org lexer exists, but another approach that may be of
interest is using Emacs' own font-lock. I wrote a package that's like
HTMLize but works with LaTeX and currently have it sitting in my config.

I plan on submitting a patch to Org at some point on this, but for now:
- https://github.com/tecosaur/engrave-faces
- https://tecosaur.github.io/emacs-config/config.html#pretty-code-blocks

Sample output: all the code blocks in
https://tecosaur.github.io/emacs-config/config.pdf

Since this uses Emacs' font-lock, this means that you can use any
language that you have a syntax-highlighting-mode for :)

--
Timothy