* Re: [babel] [bug] Header argument :file in call_ lines
@ 2012-03-26 17:35 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2012-03-26 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Leha; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Andreas Leha <andreas.leha@med.uni-goettingen.de> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I think there is a bug in babel concerning inline source block calls.
>
> Suppose, I have a source block that generates a file:
> #+name: someplot
> #+begin_src R :results graphics :file someplot.pdf :var somemax=10
>   plot(1:somemax)
> #+end_src
>
> #+results: someplot
> [[file:someplot.pdf]]
>
> I am trying to set the file name when I call this source block:
>
> Like in this file:
> call_someplot[:results graphics :file somebiggerplot.pdf]()[:results file]
> where I still get the "someplot.pdf" as result.
>
> Note, that it functions as expected on non-inline call lines:
> #+call: someplot[:results graphics :file somebiggerplot.pdf]() :results file
>
> #+results: someplot[:results graphics :file somebiggerplot.pdf]()
> [[file:somebiggerplot.pdf]]

Hi Andreas,

I just pushed up a fix for this issue.

Thanks for reporting,

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/

* [babel] [bug] Header argument :file in call_ lines
@ 2012-03-26 18:33 Andreas Leha
From: Andreas Leha @ 2012-03-26 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

@ 2012-03-26 21:42   ` Andreas Leha
From: Andreas Leha @ 2012-03-26 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Eric Schulte <eric.schulte@gmx.com> writes:

> Andreas Leha <andreas.leha@med.uni-goettingen.de> writes:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I think there is a bug in babel concerning inline source block calls.
>>
>> Suppose, I have a source block that generates a file:
>> #+name: someplot
>> #+begin_src R :results graphics :file someplot.pdf :var somemax=10
>>   plot(1:somemax)
>> #+end_src
>>
>> #+results: someplot
>> [[file:someplot.pdf]]
>>
>> I am trying to set the file name when I call this source block:
>>
>> Like in this file:
>> call_someplot[:results graphics :file somebiggerplot.pdf]()[:results file]
>> where I still get the "someplot.pdf" as result.
>>
>> Note, that it functions as expected on non-inline call lines:
>> #+call: someplot[:results graphics :file somebiggerplot.pdf]() :results file
>>
>> #+results: someplot[:results graphics :file somebiggerplot.pdf]()
>> [[file:somebiggerplot.pdf]]
>
> Hi Andreas,
>
> I just pushed up a fix for this issue.
>
> Thanks for reporting,

Hi Eric,

thanks a lot.  I can confirm the issue is fixed.

Regards,
Andreas