* org -> deck.js?
@ 2012-03-23  0:49 Matt Price
From: Matt Price @ 2012-03-23  0:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hi folks,

has anyone had any luck converting org files to deck.js? I'm working on a
presentation for tomorrow... and wondering if html5-slideshow is still the
best export path.  Thanks folks!!

matt

* Re: org -> deck.js?
@ 2012-03-23  3:55 ` Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala
From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala @ 2012-03-23  3:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello Matt,

Matt Price <moptop99@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi folks,
>
> has anyone had any luck converting org files to deck.js? I'm working
> on a presentation for tomorrow... and wondering if html5-slideshow is
> still the best export path.  Thanks folks!!

I am not really answering your question.

I had a terrible experience last month, where I took org to html path (Since I
needed to show some gif files). The slides' width and height are changed when
displaying by the projector and slides stretched out of the screen. Just a
word of caution.

--
YYR

* Re: org -> deck.js?
@ 2012-03-26 11:33   ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2012-03-26 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <yagnesh@live.com> writes:

> Hello Matt,
>
> Matt Price <moptop99@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> has anyone had any luck converting org files to deck.js? I'm working
>> on a presentation for tomorrow... and wondering if html5-slideshow is
>> still the best export path.  Thanks folks!!
>
> I am not really answering your question.
>
> I had a terrible experience last month, where I took org to html path (Since I
> needed to show some gif files). The slides' width and height are changed when
> displaying by the projector and slides stretched out of the screen. Just a
> word of caution.

I'm also not answering your question, but I use org-s5 [1] to export
Org-mode files to html for presentations and it works well for me.

Best,

>> matt

Footnotes:
[1]  https://github.com/eschulte/org-S5