* Worg FAQ typo
@ 2013-01-18 20:18 David Rogers
From: David Rogers @ 2013-01-18 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all

The second example at

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#org-class

is not correct as shown.

It appears to me that it is only missing the < and > signs in the
appropriate places, but I can't be sure. When I add those signs then the
example seems to work for me. I'd appreciate it if someone who knows
better could confirm that that's all it needs.

--
Thanks
David R

* Re: Worg FAQ typo
@ 2013-01-23 13:22 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-01-23 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Rogers; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi David,

David Rogers <davidandrewrogers@gmail.com> writes:

> The second example at
>
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#org-class
>
> is not correct as shown.
>
> It appears to me that it is only missing the < and > signs in the
> appropriate places, but I can't be sure. When I add those signs then the
> example seems to work for me. I'd appreciate it if someone who knows
> better could confirm that that's all it needs.

I confirm, fixed in Worg, thanks!

--
 Bastien