To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Checkboxes and state toggling
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 17:56:28 +0200

Dear List,
I wonder if following functionality is already implemented.

Could it be achieved that, if I have a checkbox list with a TODO state
in the headline and I toggle all of the checkboxes, that the TODO state
switches automatically to DONE?

I hope the following example makes my question even more clear.

     * TODO Organize party [1/4]
       - [ ] call people
       - [X] order food
       - [ ] think about what music to play