* Bug: Source code blocks no longer natively fontified [9.3.7 (release_9.3.7-802-g9f0af6 @ /home/nicolas/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/)]
@ 2020-09-10  8:32 Nicolas De Jaeghere
From: Nicolas De Jaeghere @ 2020-09-10  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

As of commit 7769518f3, source code blocks are no longer natively
fontified when org-src-fontify-natively is set to t.

To reproduce, create an org-mode buffer and insert:

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
  (setq foo 'foo)
#+END_SRC

Expected: setq is fontified according to font-lock-keyword-face. Actual:
setq is fontified according to org-block.

Unfortunately I can't think of anything else worth mentioning. Thank you
in advance.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.22, cairo version 1.17.3)
 of 2020-08-28
Package: Org mode version 9.3.7 (release_9.3.7-802-g9f0af6 @ /home/nicolas/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/)

--
Nicolas De Jaeghere

* Re: Bug: Source code blocks no longer natively fontified [9.3.7 (release_9.3.7-802-g9f0af6 @ /home/nicolas/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/)]
  2020-09-10  8:32 Bug: Source code blocks no longer natively fontified [9.3.7 (release_9.3.7-802-g9f0af6 @ /home/nicolas/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/)] Nicolas De Jaeghere
@ 2020-09-10  9:23 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2020-09-10  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas De Jaeghere; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Nicolas,

Nicolas De Jaeghere <nicolas@dejaeghe.re> writes:

> As of commit 7769518f3, source code blocks are no longer natively
> fontified when org-src-fontify-natively is set to t.

Fixed, thanks.

The original "bug" I was trying to fix with 7769518f3 seems like a
documentation bug, so I enhanced the docstring of the `org-block'
face.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien