* yank in middle of text a headline
@ 2020-10-04  5:23 Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2020-10-04  5:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

===
* x
hi

there
* y
===

if i copy x and yank it where | is, it yanks immediately above y.  i
prefer that it yanks at |.  is this possible?

is this new behavior?

* Re: yank in middle of text a headline
@ 2020-10-05  5:32 ` Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2020-10-05  5:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales, emacs-orgmode

> if i copy x and yank it where | is, it yanks immediately above y.  i
> prefer that it yanks at |.  is this possible?

I cannot reproduce it on my side. What is the org-mode version you are
using?

Best,
Ihor

@ 2020-10-08 20:27   ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2020-10-08 20:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ihor Radchenko; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

thanks for trying it.  i am using 9.4.  perhaps one of my settings has
a different interpretation from 9.3?  if that's not hte issue then

--
The Kafka Pandemic

Please learn what misopathy is.
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html

* Re: yank in middle of text a headline
@ 2020-10-09  3:05     ` Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2020-10-09  3:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> thanks for trying it.  i am using 9.4.  perhaps one of my settings has
> a different interpretation from 9.3?  if that's not hte issue then

Can you reproduce with emacs -Q?