From: Bastien <bzg@altern.org>
To: Nicolas Goaziou <n.goaziou@gmail.com>
Cc: Org-mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>, Robert Horn <rjhorn@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Prefix arguments, checklists, and lists
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 09:33:37 +0100

Hi Robert and Nicolas,

Nicolas Goaziou <n.goaziou@gmail.com> writes:

> What about lists? Just replace "table" with "list" and "row" with
> "item". This is a global design, and lists are but a part of it.

Agreed.  And Org commands are so much about context that users could
benefit from a "command helper": a library that would display what
function C-c C-c will call depending on the context.

My understanding is that Robert's concern is more about
discoverability than global design inconsistency.  So perhaps
such a library would lower his concern.

2 cts,

--
 Bastien