From: Bastien <bzg@gnu.org>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: An experimental way to track Org confirmed bugs, upcoming changes and releases
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 17:23:52 +0200

Hi all,

I've developed an experimental tool to help everyone track confirmed
bugs, upcoming changes and releases and I've set it up for Org here:

https://updates.orgmode.org

It is based on this piece of software: https://github.com/bzg/woof

You can subscribe to all Org updates through this feed:
https://updates.orgmode.org/feed/updates

Or just subscribe to confirmed bugs, upcoming changes and releases:

https://updates.orgmode.org/feed/bugs
https://updates.orgmode.org/feed/changes
https://updates.orgmode.org/feed/releases

This is *not* a bug tracking tool.

It is a way to better communicate what happens on this mailing list.

The mailing list is our preferred way to communicate for any request:
asking for help, sharing an article, reporting a bug or submitting a
patch.  It has been for years - and I hope it will continue for more
years, because I feel it encourages respect, thoughtful discussions
and an efficient way to help each others.

The tool is experimental: if it proves useful, let's try to keep it,
otherwise let's drop it: our main focus should be in recruiting new
developers to help with the codebase.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien