From: John MacCallum <john.m@ccallum.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Export visible part of tree to latex
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 11:23:54 -0800	[thread overview]

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to make sure my original questions / problems were clearly stated since no one responded to my original email.

1.  I think there is a bug when exporting the visible part of the outline tree to a latex file (C-c C-e v l).  Html export of the visible part works fine, but the behavior of the latex export is not the same (please see my original message below).

2.  Is there a way to publish a project (C-c C-e X <project>) and have it respect the value of org-show-hierarchy-above?

Thanks,
JM