* MobileOrg status
@ 2013-01-18  6:24 Mobile Org
From: Mobile Org @ 2013-01-18  6:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Everyone,

Here is a quick status update regarding MobileOrg.

Several people have stepped in to take over maintaining MobileOrg in
place of Richard. His excellent work has gotten the app very far and
we look forward to improving it further.

We've had a lot of questions regarding getting MobileOrg back in the
app store and we intend to do so as soon as possible.

We are currently working out all the logistics for the transition to
new maintainers and adding support for v1 of the Dropbox API.

When the app is back in the store we'll be sure to notify the list for
those interested.

You can track the status and check out the current code on github:
https://github.com/MobileOrg/mobileorg

We will be tracking all issues there as well.

Feel free to contact us directly if you have any further questions and
thanks for the continued interest!

-MobileOrg team