From: Vladimir Nikishkin <lockywolf@gmail.com>
To: Vladimir Nikishkin <lockywolf@gmail.com>,
	emacs-orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: [bug] Export to latex truncates long subsections (WE attached)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 11:41:37 +0800	[thread overview]

So what is the status of this story?

I believe that if one exports an org file with sufficiently many empty
TODO headings (to me, it seems a perfectly valid use case of org,
printing lists of TODOs), they won't fit on a single page, and latex
will drop them. Would the latex snippet in this thread be a good
candidate for inclusion into org as a canned trick?

--
Yours sincerely, Vladimir Nikishkin
(Sent from GMail web interface.)