* Display ellipsis at end of headline instead of after tags
@ 2021-01-10 16:27 Stefan Nobis
From: Stefan Nobis @ 2021-01-10 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi.

I would prefer to see headline ellipsis always at the end of the
headline, but if tags are present, the ellipsis is drawn after the
tags.

So currently I have something like this:

#+begin_example
,* Headline One...
,* Another Headline          :tag:another:...
,* Third Headline...
#+end_example

But I would prefer this:

#+begin_example
,* Headline One...
,* Another Headline...       :tag:another:
,* Third Headline...
#+end_example

I skimmed through available variables and the code, but I found
nothing to configure this kind of behaviour. Is there an easy way to
accomplish this?

--
Until the next mail...,
Stefan.

* Re: Display ellipsis at end of headline instead of after tags
@ 2021-01-10 21:25 ` Tom Gillespie
From: Tom Gillespie @ 2021-01-10 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Not 100% sure about this, but take a look at the hs-set-up-overlay
variable, it seems like it might be possible to customize that to
achieve this behavior. Best,
Tom