From: John Hendy <jw.hendy@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Slidify, R package for markdown based html5 slide creation in R
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 23:46:47 -0600

A bit tangential for this group perhaps, but quite neat nonetheless,
so I thought I'd share. I'm taking a Coursera class on Data Analysis
(using R) and the professor has published all of his slides via this R
package. I checked it out and it's pretty cool! Org can do similar,
but still thought the R users on the list might be interested and/or
there could be org-based integration in the future. The git commits
only dated back three months, so I'm thinking this is a pretty new R
library.

In any case, hopefully someone finds it interesting :)

Slidify:
- http://ramnathv.github.com/slidify/

John