* Babel latex block puts resulting file link inside latex block instead of including pdf output
@ 2012-08-24 21:18 John Hendy
From: John Hendy @ 2012-08-24 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Here's my header:

#+begin_src latex :file ./file.pdf :border 1.75em :exports results
:results output

Instead of having the pdf included, I get this with C-c C-c:

#+RESULTS:
#+BEGIN_LaTeX
[[file:./file.pdf]]
#+END_LaTeX

I wanted the pdf actually included in the document. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!
John

* Re: Babel latex block puts resulting file link inside latex block instead of including pdf output
@ 2012-08-24 21:37 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2012-08-24 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Hendy; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

maybe change ":results output" to ":results output raw"

Best,

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte

* Re: Babel latex block puts resulting file link inside latex block instead of including pdf output
@ 2012-08-24 22:51   ` John Hendy
From: John Hendy @ 2012-08-24 22:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Eric Schulte <eric.schulte@gmx.com> wrote:
> maybe change ":results output" to ":results output raw"

That does it!

Any reason :results output doesn't do the magic on it's own?

John