From: Adam Faryna <adamfaryna@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: [feature request] org-at-timestamp-p should accept multiple parameters
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 11:54:09 +0100

Hi,

recently I was doing some customization and I needed to check if timestamp
at a point is active or inactive. That timestamp also contains an agenda
like information about reoccurring.

So I tried to use org-at-timestamp-p function for this purpose.

The problem is I needed to check if the timestamp is agenda like and
inactive or ignore the context at the same time. But org-at-timestamp-p
takes only one parameter, and I needed to give it multiple parameters,
which is not possible in the current version.

Can you amend the implementation of org-at-timestamp-p to make it accept a
list of parameters or named parameters instead of just one parameter?

Thanks,
Adam