From: ian martins <ianxm@jhu.edu>
Subject: org-plot line colors
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 07:14:26 -0500

I wanted to change line colors but didn't find a way. Is there a way?

This almost works:

    #+PLOT: ind:1 deps:(2) set:"set style line 1 lc rgbcolor 'blue'"

but it needs a `linestyle' set for each line, like this:

    plot '/tmp/org-plotiLccTT' using 1:2 with lines title 'some title' ls 1

note the `ls n' at the end. I think this is safe since there are
default linestyle settings, so long as n doesn't exceed the number of
linestyles available for the mode it doesn't matter if the plot config
defines them.

also note that I used single quotes for the color name in the plot
config. I don't think org allows escaped quotes in headers. luckily
gnuplot allows single quotes.