From: ian martins <ianxm@jhu.edu>
Subject: Re: worg changes
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 22:03:51 -0400

Thanks.  I pushed.  The docs for java are here [1].

It looks like many of the language pages don't pick up their formatting.
Mine did the same at first. Is it fine if I fix them?

The =#+HTML_HEAD:= property breaks them. I suspect that it's existence
blocks the page from picking up the default css. Also It points to an html
id that doesn't exist, so it would have no effect.

[1] https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-java.html