From: "Bruce D'Arcus" <bdarcus@gmail.com>
To: Joost Kremers <joostkremers@fastmail.fm>
Cc: org-mode-email <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Question about citation processors [wip-cite branch]
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 09:45:56 -0400

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 9:27 AM Joost Kremers <joostkremers@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> - A user should be able to insert citations into an Org document. IIUC nothing
>   in org-cite provides any functionality for this, right? Is there a default
>   list of styles a user would expect to be supported, or does this depend solely
>   on the bibliography style one uses?

I'll just comment on this Joost.

Correct on your first question.

As for your second, that's what the activity today is about. TBD, but
it seems there's some good ideas on that.

I tried to put this together into this wiki page, because doing it on
an email list is hard.

https://github.com/bdarcus/bibtex-actions/wiki/Org-cite

Bruce