From: Diego Zamboni <diego@zzamboni.org>
To: Marcin Borkowski <mbork@mbork.pl>
Cc: "Juan Manuel Macías" <maciaschain@posteo.net>,
	orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Org to ConTeXt exporter?
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 17:23:45 +0100	[thread overview]

I have never used ConTeXt, but from what I've seen, despite its many
differences, a lot is still similar to TeX/LaTeX (e.g. math). Given this, I
think it might be easier to create a new derived exporter from ox-latex,
and override the parts that differ, instead of creating a new one
completely from scratch.

You can see an example in my own
https://github.com/zzamboni/ox-leanpub/blob/master/ox-leanpub-markua.el,
which uses ox-md as a backend for defining the new ox-markua exporter.

There is also already some documentation at
https://orgmode.org/worg/dev/org-export-reference.html

--Diego