From: Julian L <julianlpc15@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Behavior of links
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 11:04:48 +0100

Hi!

Following this github issue in org-roam
<https://github.com/org-roam/org-roam/issues/1317>, I would like to ask
about the behavior of links in org mode. More specifically, let's say I
have this headline:

* my heading
:PROPERTIES:
:GOAL: I want to be able to say [[file:something.org]]
:END:

:RELATED:
[[file:language.org]]
:END:

According to the issue, links in the properties drawer aren't considered
links by org mode (even though I can click on them and they work fine), but
on the other hand links on a separate drawer like RELATED are considered
links.
How stable is this behavior? Is it expected to change in the future?