From: Samuel Wales <samologist@gmail.com>
To: Tim Cross <theophilusx@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: idea for capture anywhere in x
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 22:05:38 -0700

well for a non-emacs application, i want to select text and capture
using wm menu.

same thing for emacs, although it is roundabout.  i just don't know
the code to set up context menus for every type of buffer is all.  so
figured would just use the roundabout thing i would use for any
non-emacs application.  this is for when keyboard cannot be used.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

Please learn what misopathy is.
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html