From: Paramjit Singh <paramjitrohits@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Documentation for org html head scripts
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 19:31:58 +0200

Hi,
I was trying to have a clean html-head while exporting using `ox-html`, and even
while setting

(setq org-html-head-include-default-style nil)
(setq org-html-mathjax-template "")

I would get some code in the header, as shown in the following reddit post:
https://old.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/humgny/getting_rid_of_excess_header_in_org_html_export/

I tried following the org manual, but a solution was not mentioned in
it. The person who
solved the issue for me in the reddit post recommended letting the devs know
to add it in the documentation. Namely, something like:
"Customizing the variable org-html-head-include-scripts to nil,
disables any scripts
being added to the html-head" (the variable is indeed mentioned,
however, a small
paragraph regarding how to get a clean html-head could be added).

Thanks for the attention. I hope you all are doing well!

Sincerely,
Paramjit

                 reply index