From: stardiviner <numbchild@gmail.com>
To: Sebastian Gimeno <changimeno@gmail.com>
Cc: Org-mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Org mode fontification error in #<buffer myfile.org> in python and ipython source blocks
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 13:49:49 +0800

I have same problem sometimes in different babel languages.
I would like to know what caused this problem too.
Can you send me a message after you solved problem? Thanks in advance. :)
smile

[stardiviner]           <Hack this world!>      GPG key ID: 47C32433
IRC(freeenode): stardiviner                     Twitter:  @numbchild
Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36  CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433
Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/