* org-mode failing on org-mobile-push with error
@ 2012-06-23  0:58 Jeffrey Spencer
From: Jeffrey Spencer @ 2012-06-23  0:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

This is the error I receive when running org-mobile-push. I think I only
see the error when I open an agenda buffer and run the command. Then it
creates two agenda buffers. The normal and the one labeled *SUMO* and I get
the error below. What is the reason for this and there is a way to run
org-mobile-push and alleviate this error?

Saving all Org-mode buffers... done
Copying files...
OVERVIEW
Writing index file...
Writing checksums...
Rebuilding agenda buffer...done
org-mobile-push: Wrong type argument: window-live-p, #<window 30>

Cheers,
Jeff

* Re: org-mode failing on org-mobile-push with error
@ 2013-01-17  5:20 ` robin
From: robin @ 2013-01-17  5:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

hi Jeff,

I have the same behaviour. did you find any solution.

br

robin

* Re: org-mode failing on org-mobile-push with error
@ 2013-01-17 22:01 ` J. David Boyd
From: J. David Boyd @ 2013-01-17 22:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Jeffrey Spencer <jeffspencerd@gmail.com> writes:

> This is the error I receive when running org-mobile-push. I think I
> only see the error when I open an agenda buffer and run the command.
> Then it creates two agenda buffers. The normal and the one labeled
> *SUMO* and I get the error below. What is the reason for this and
> there is a way to run org-mobile-push and alleviate this error?
>
> Saving all Org-mode buffers... done
> Copying files...
> OVERVIEW
> Writing index file...
> Writing checksums...
> Rebuilding agenda buffer...done
> org-mobile-push: Wrong type argument: window-live-p, #<window 30>
>
> Cheers,
> Jeff

What versions of org and emacs are you using?   I'm using org mode
7.9.3c, and emacs 24.2, and don't get that error you are reporting.

Dave

* Re: org-mode failing on org-mobile-push with error
@ 2013-01-17 23:29   ` Sean Escriva
From: Sean Escriva @ 2013-01-17 23:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm also using emacs 24.2, with org-mode 7.9.3d and do not get this
error. Can you give more details?